Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or setting up an appointment with Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville.
In Oakville, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in all the other months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your family in Oakville – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Oakville, give us a call at 289-813-5566 or schedule a free appointment.