How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you leave for vacation
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and warns you and Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Abbey Air Service Experts in Oakville at 289-813-5566.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy