Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your house.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mold, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at 289-813-5566
or schedule your appointment online. We have solutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the amount of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Abbey Air Service Experts can help! There are numerous possibilities for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or eradicate all the irritating airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Improved air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 289-813-5566
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.