With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We gathered the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Abbey Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.