With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We have provided the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Abbey Air Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.