The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which opens them to a wide assortment of common problems.
These issues are frequently minor enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems get worse, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you could prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a short amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Issues Early
Preventing big issues in the first place is the ideal approach to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate key internal parts. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are repaired as they begin.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance could reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare provides a series of membership plans drafted to work with your individual needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare Expert traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 289-813-5566 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.