Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of issues.
Sometimes troubles are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow, your total system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds little troubles early. Stopping expensive problems from taking place first is the smartest way to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the chance to meticulously examine and lubricate important internal components. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money over the years if troubles are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Often this creates an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy decreased utility costs, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Abbey Air Service Experts
Annual maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on annual heating and cooling costs.* But with Abbey Air Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are full of special perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get several other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Abbey Air Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you find the right plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, reach us at 289-813-5566 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.