No matter what the temperature outside in Oakville, the temperature in your space decides how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your house will seem like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Take this brief quiz from Abbey Air Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Oakville. How do you prepare your AC?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a party on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system currently available in Oakville.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have been climbing.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to check it out.
- Block it out and pray it stops.
Time to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to help out your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is essential to wrap up the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more urgent problems for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your utility bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a regular increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!