No matter what the temperature outside in Oakville, the temperature in your space designates how comfortable you will be. Find the right temp and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Try this brief quiz from Abbey Air Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Oakville. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Advise my attendees to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most costly system on the market in Oakville.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a qualified technician to check it out.
- Block it out and hope it goes away.
Get ready to add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will look out for more urgent headaches for your home. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have trouble periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that critical service to homeowners at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they radically change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a regular increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left alone it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, money and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!