Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Abbey Air Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.