Summer has officially arrived in Oakville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s A/C system from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Abbey Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Abbey Air Service Experts
When you call Abbey Air Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Inspect system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Abbey Air Service Experts in Oakville is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 289-813-5566 today!