Summer has made its way to Oakville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s A/C system from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Abbey Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the function of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Abbey Air Service Experts
When you call Abbey Air Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Abbey Air Service Experts in Oakville is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 289-813-5566 today!