Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Abbey Air Service Experts are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a shout at 289-813-5566 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.