It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern on our minds at Abbey Air Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual work offers lots of pluses for your unit, like improved efficiency and a reduced likelihood for malfunctions. You can have these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. These examinations could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your home. This may help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance gives a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Pinpoints little issues before they result in expensive repair calls.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most detailed in the industry. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your unit to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, contact our Experts at 289-813-5566. We’ll help you choose the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.