We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Oakville
When you are looking for AC installation in Oakville, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone install your new system.
That’s where the pros from Abbey Air Service Experts come in. In addition to having the skills and certification to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 289-813-5566 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to spend less on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Abbey Air Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service outfit in Oakville? Here are a couple of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional specialists are at your home, you assume they’ll install your new unit for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your home and backyard in the same shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from messes all through our services.
- Outstanding service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through in-depth schooling to be awarded the most desirable technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to make sure every single small thing is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is working appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic communication—We’ll tell you how the process is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.