Installing a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the recommended way to alert you of this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in large levels.
A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Preferrably, you should have no fewer than one detector by each living area, or on every floor in your home. These detectors are best used in combination with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your system in the best status and could help you avoid carbon monoxide in Oakville.