A popping sound is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Reach an experienced company in Oakville, like Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.