We Support Our Furnace Installation in Oakville With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up heating systems, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Oakville.
What makes our professional labor stand out from other companies? We’ve perfected our method over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most respected technical accreditation in the business. They also are part of continuing industry and system learning to discover the top procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding services that we provide you with time to consider it—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 289-813-5566 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know approximately when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to fix, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and could even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 289-813-5566 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your home from any mud we might carry in. We put down drop cloths at the installation location to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our specialists have received some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to make sure your heater is operating accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new heating system to meet local code. And we’ll regularly exceed expectations, for the most outstanding service anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare
Need an extra reason to get a heater from Abbey Air Home Services by Enercare?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 289-813-5566 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.