End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Oakville Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t want, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to detect and fix minimal leaks.
Abbey Air Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for professional leak detection and water line repair in Oakville.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we take for plumbing services. Finding a leak ASAP can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks can be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Oakville. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than normal.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your tub, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or small silver wheel. If the dial is turning, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of spots you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They usually occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly kinds that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 289-813-5566 or book an appointment online.